Audley Care Clevedon
As time moves on and some tasks become less easy, there's no reason why you shouldn't continue to live the life you know, in the home you've made. All you need is a visit from a trusted, friendly face; someone to listen and a helping hand when you'd appreciate it.
How can we help?
- A hand with domestic tasks like cooking, cleaning and ironing.
- Assistance with getting up and going to bed, whatever the time.
- Someone to go shopping with you or for you, or to collect prescriptions.
- Help with personal care or eating. Someone to walk the dog or feed the cat.
- A little help and company if you are recovering from illness.
- Live-in, sleep-in or night care, or simply holiday cover.
- Long-term, short-term or emergency care.
- Someone to accompany you to appointments or social activities.
No job is too small. We are on-call every minute of every day.