Disclaimer - Please make sure you have read and understood this disclaimer
This page aims to increase awareness of the location of defibrillators in the Ilkley area. It is not designed as a first port of call in case of emergency.
Always dial 999 in an emergency. The ambulance service should have an accurate up-to-date list of defibrillator locations.
In using this website’s data, the user must be aware that the presence of a location in the list
· Does not indicate an absolute right to use the AED
· Does not indicate the AED is available for use 24/7 except where stated.
· AEDs that are available 24/7 are externally located and registered with the Ambulance Service - you may need to contact the Ambulance Service for a PIN to access these.
· Does not indicate the AED is in full working order
· Does not guarantee the location is geographically correct. You can help us by alerting us via e-mail so we can correct data.
This page is provided for general information only, and should not be used in preference to dialling 999.
To the best of our knowledge, debfibrillators are available at:
- Tescos - at the front of the main store on Springs Lane
- Ilkley Golf Club
- Ilkley Tennis Club
- Ilkley Rugby Club
- Ben Rhydding Sports Club (inside clubhouse)
- Clark Foley Centre
- Booth's (24/7)
- Ilkley Playhouse
- Ilkley Moor Medical Practice
- Acorn Villas Dental Practice on the Grove (installed outside)
- Ben Rhydding Primary School (outside main door)
- Ilkley Train Station
- Ilkley Osteopathic Practice, 79 Leeds Road
- Ilkley Bowling Club (inside, behind the bar
- Ilkley Lido (24/7)
- The Riverside Hotel (24/7)
- 24/7 Nursing (Grove Promenade - during office hours only)
- The Dalesway Hotel (24/7)
- Ben Rhydding Golf Club (external on the garage wall)
Ilkley Community Responders also have a mobile unit.
Dental practices should also hold one on site.